Our special field of expertise is business law, including both company law and contract law.
Our Practice covers: advising entrepreneurs at all stages of development of their business, from the formation of the undertaking and permanently counseling the Directors, to taking care of all the necessary operations, be they ordinary (member’s or stockholder’s meetings, the formulation and approval of the accounts, the dismissal and appointment of directors and auditors, amending the bye-laws) or highly-specialized and singular ones (increasing or reducing the stock capital, structural reorganization, selling the business).
For these purposes we have an active and efficient team with extensive experience gained at international law firms as well as in the public service. This enables us to design and implement, working together with our Tax Practice, the most suitable corporate structures to meet the business requirements of our clients.
Our professional experience enables us to offer legal Counseling of the highest quality on the following types of operations:
- Establishing stock companies, branches and representative offices, as well as supplementary or alternative vehicles such as partnerships, trusts, economic interest groupings.
- Providing on-going consultancy services to the management team, performing the duties of board secretary, drawing up corporate resolutions and proposed amendments of the bye-laws.
- Drawing up and negotiating shareholder agreements (member or stockholder agreements).
- Joint ventures and entry or exit of members.
- Restructuring operations: mergers, spin-off splits, block transfers, reorganization.
- Due diligence reviews.
- Counseling on the drafting, negotiation and performance of agreements for the acquisition of undertakings (companies and the assets of business units).
- Venture capital (private equity) investments.
- Counseling on the duties and liabilities of stockholders and directors: stockholder disputes and challenging of resolutions.
Commercial Law Contracts
We have experience with reviewing, drafting and negotiating all types of agreements by way of Commercial Law, such as:
- Service, agency, distribution, manufacturing, commission, franchise, supply, confidentiality, outsourcing and other agreements.
- Surety and collateral guaranties including bonds, pledges, mortgages, etc.
- General contract terms.
- Agreements relating to Intellectual Property.
- Real estate: sale, residential leases, construction-related agreements.